Sunday, November 21, 2004

bday post ops...

THE DAY AFTER...

spirits drain the best in you. you're like a lame duck the morning after a drinking spree. you see, yesterday, chloe (she's my niece) celebrated her first birthday. i havent had eaten too much but then i had a fill of beers.

i'm having a hard time budgeting my time lately. i wasnt able to come to my nursing class for almost a week now. last friday, i was planning to come in but then albie celebrated his birthday too. we went some bar hopping from romelie's to himba to cowboy grill and finally calle 5. RD was with us during our last stop at calle 5 just to have a swig of draft beer and paid the bill. bwahahah...i pity him though. but much to my surprise because i didnt spend a single penny last friday except for a taci back home. drank and spent up, i arrived at 3 in the morning and was still able to perform my cleaning regimen (imagine)...hehehhe

i promise that next week il do good with my studies at the same time my work...




No comments: