Monday, November 22, 2004

drained but not consumed...

WORK DRAINED ME TODAY...

but that doesnt mean im giving up. as they said life has two purpose, either to live or to exist. i chose the former...life is just too short id better get advantaged of what it has to offer and not just exist and breath and then regret what must be done...

going back to the topic i was planning to write on, work drained all the best in me today. i have to finish a lot of things because the deadline has been the bottleneck lately in the office. added to that is the work that keeps on coming as if work load never runs out.

after work, i still have to go to school which i think consumes all the energy that has been left after work. it's not that im not thinking of giving up but i think im bringing too much hassle to myself. when i get home at night, i could not bring myself to even just clean my pimpled face anymore.

im thinking of giving up my masteral class because it's too taxing for me to haggle work, school and more school (im referring to my masteral class). imagine, my last month's subject was almost a disaster. i was not able to attend regularly and was not even able to do my report. i just submitted my written report so that i could have my grades....


to top it all, money spells the difference. i dunno how to budget my meager salary and the bills i have to pay. i hate to talk about this kaya im ending this blog tonight...

til next time..



No comments: