Monday, December 20, 2004

dry and dreary...

i'm sick. the weekend rather ushered a not so good start for me. i went home at the wee hours of saturday morning due to some drinking spree along the joints of the red light district of malate last friday night. i was in high spirit though. i cant figger out really what transpired the entire night except i was out of my mind. whatever happened, i sincerely regretted all the things i did the following day :) which includes screwing that chubby hooker..:):):)

i went to the gym the moment i woke up last saturday. thinking that sweating it out could kill the drowsiness and nausea im feeling from the colt ice i took the other night, i was wrong. during the entire two hour work out, i was feeling entirely consumed and my throat and mouth seemed to dry up. i was thinking then that maybe this could be a prelude to some sickness again that i have been ignoring for two weeks now. i was right. after eating lunch, i could not contain myself anymore in one single place. i was kinda uneasy, everything that's around me seemed to be topsy turvy and i was really feeling cold. i slept in the room without the electric fan but still the cold feeling bit me to the bones. i took some medications but it didnt do its wonders. the following day, i was tipsy and nauseated and burning hot from fever. though i got the chance to check my mails and of course visit my blog, i could not do anything. my mind seemed to stop. it's not just simply working. the whole afternoon of sunday, i was nursing a burning fever by myself because the rest of my housemate went to a birthday party. thinking that i might convulsed (see, i have some apprehensions also :)...i just employed my meager knowledge in water therapy. i secured some cold water to clean myself up from time to time because my fever wont just subside...really. i was mad at myself for bringing myself into this mess. added to that was that i wasnt able to buy enough medicine to last me until they came home at night. and so from the morning til 5 in the afternoon i just had to be satisfied without any medicine but the water therapy i was giving myself. by the time i could not bear the fever anymore, i went down and bought some medicine. after which, i felt better. good god.....whew....

today, i thought of not coming over to the office but then again i have to be here because its our christmas party. a simple get together they say and not a party actually. however they call it, it's just the same. the thought is, there is a celebration. i still am not feeling well. i took alaxan FR and medicol to relieve myself but it's not just working. im dizzy and my back hurts. im thinking that there must be something wrong with my whole system this time. the bottom line of it all, im still having my water therapy though at this very moment. last night was also an ordeal for me because aside from the fever, i have to suffer cold and asthma attacks. good thing my inhaler always comes in handy. but the point is i still am suffering from lots of complications due to that friday night drinking spree....

too much of that....


today, i promise not to drink even if there's a party. il just eat. binge. and have some fun on the sides...

merry christmas to all..


p.s.


i wish i feel good today so that i could get drunk....:)




1 comment:

Ampalaya said...

How was it with the chubby hooker?hehehe. What if you came across with her again? How would you react? I'm just curious.