Sunday, January 30, 2005

STORING MORE FATS

lately, ive been timid to the bones to hit the gym. i bet im back to my normal 145 lbs again. it's been over a month(45 days to be exact) that i lost my interest in hitting the quarter pounder weights (it's not what you think :)). i dunno, perhaps my busy schedule gets in the way (there we go again). but i promise, next weekend, il pay the instructor a visit (im thinking of painful bis and tris again after a long time of hibernation). but i got to if i want to shape up and regain my former physique (as if i had a nice one before)...

it's sunday and as usual im in my old self not being able to go to the church. if i remembered it right, the last time i had some quiet time was last two weeks ago at the school chapel. yeah, you get it right, at JRU. i had some time to spare i think about 20 more minutes before my biology class and i happen to pass by the chapel. thinking that i aint got nothing to do before the start of the class, i went inside and prayed. there were two people inside also saying their premonitions to the Lord with open eyes ( i wonder why their eyes were open...isnt it improper to pray that way?) anyway, i prayed too (with open eyes....)

today seems to be perfect though but as time and my pocket would not permit, im here in front of the PC updating my blog. il make up this wednesday. im planning to drop by sta. ana church by the way before the biology class again.


hear this, i had some rift with my officemate last friday i could hardly eat my lunch. i was in the mood again to answer back and so it happened that i felt guilty again after doing it. but then, i felt good. i think that if i did not answered back, maybe up until today il be feeling crushed and devastated. but just as it is, i got over it na rin.

the first month of the year is coming to an end (tomorrow will be the last day) and if i have to look back at the blog i did at the start of the year, it seems that i still wasnt able to start my resolution just yet. but im keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments: