Monday, March 14, 2005

san juan part II

i was cut short last night because someone used the computer. and so im back. it's almost approaching midnight and my eyes are beginning to get swollen and tired. i had a long days work today. i feel sleepy and my arms are getting numb (the computer table is not just right i think. too high for the too short chair)...anyway, im about to write about the beach wild party part II....

this time, i was with gina and mel, lora and albie and aila and me (see the pairing i did...hmmmm) anyway, the first two pairs went there one night ahead of the last pair (that's aila and me). i had to do a report in my literature class for a penalty of being absent for two straight weeks. i told my teacher that i went home to the province to attend the wake of my late lola (my lola would have taken the road less traveled and spank me for making her dead twice...with apologies). and so i followed the day after. i picked up aila at san juan town because she chose to go there ahead but was not able to go straight to the beach house because it was already dark when she hit the road to san juan.

anyway, what else we did but just enjoy the nights and days there...drink and booze. food and more. bon fire, billiards and the videoke machine. and of course swimming....well, that's what i call life. incomparable...


i really am tired tonight...il just write a long blog next time. i still have lots of things to write actually. for the meantime, il hit the bed....snorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......


good night..

No comments: