Sunday, June 05, 2005

rainy days are here again...

tomorrow will be opening of classes. expect a tremendous traffic that will eat up the whole of metro manila even in the outskirt provinces. and tonight, just tonight, heavy rain came pouring down the road outside the house is flooded again. school is indeed here. rains, traffic congestion, and a whole lot more seemed to be in the air.

tomorrow, il try my best to beat the traffic. i swear il wake up as early as 6 o'clock so that il be in the office by 7. although i am considering if i change my office hours from 8 to 5 instead of the 7 to 4 i had the admin listed for me, im having second thoughts because i might be able to enroll still either in pchs or in de ocampo.

i dont feel like writing at all...bye for now.

1 comment:

Ampalaya said...

Thank God I will not be able to experience that anymore. =). Well, Hmmmm, traffic, I can still take, but the people in the office...especially my former immediate boss...nohhhh!!!hehehe.

God bless sa studies!