Saturday, September 24, 2005

it's great to be back...

im back. i wish i could make my blog visually appealing too just like the blog of others. problem is i seldom have even time to update it and not even spare time to study on how to do it. so here i am settling with templates...

it's been a long time. i've been wanting to update this blog but then as mentioned above, time would not permit me. midterms is over and so im thinking of where to get money again for the finals. this early, i am thinking of hitting the baywalk and hope someone could pick me up for a fee...(anybody there...hehehe). kidding aside, the midterm payment was a traumatic one for me. why? i nearly was not able to pay because up to the very last minute i still have no money. good thing some of my exams were postponed. thanks heaven...

and so this morning when i went to school, my groupmate for the supposed hospital duty told me that we have to enroll right after taking the finals...good god but im having a problem again. that means right after the end of october, i have to find another ten thousand. and look at this, when i had my subjects assessed, it hit the a whopping 49 thousand....whoa.....and to think those are only four subjects. the capping and pinning fee is not yet included there which is about more than 6 thousand also. whew....

il cross the bridge when i get there ika nga. for now, il just think about the finals for the mean time.

No comments: