Thursday, January 26, 2006

coz life is a pleasure with you by my side...

Coz life is a pleasure with you by my side….

Very appropriate. Lately, life has been rose filled. I am in a state of euphoria. Well, if you happen to know my previous blog, you would have an inkling why. Simply put, we’re officially on. I love you’s from early morning til sundown has been raining my cellphone. It always is a sight to behold every time I see those words in my cell.

Shine forwarded a message to me this morning. Appropriately done for me I guess. And I quote “if you wanna end up with the right one, you’ve gotta make it happen. The best ones are always taken, if you won’t steal them, you won’t have them” unquote from the famous Ally Mcbeal (who doesn’t know her btw). And so I made some reflections of where I was before and where I am right now. Did I really stole bel from major? Was it intentional? Deliberately done or was just unconsciously worked out without me knowing that it is happening. Looking back, I didn’t see it that way. Maybe because if I am guilty I would carry the guilt feeling up until today. But then again there really is no guilt feeling that is haunting me at all. i may have unintentionally hurt somebody in the making but I have no regrets at all because I am happy. I am not happy to see other agonize but im happy because I found her.

With so much to say, I rest my case that there was no stealing that happened. At one point maybe I thought I did but the thing is, I got my wish. As Machiavelli said, the end justifies the means. Whatever it is…

No comments: