then suddenly, it's 2009.
first thing first, i promised to myself that i am not and will never be doing the traditional "resolution" thing. but with the fresh start of the year, anybody cant help but think (unintentionally i swear) of things that you want to change or look forward for the year. and so much so that i would not fall into thinking that i am doing the resolution, i will rename it to something else. how about "start of the year plan'? hmmm...too downright obvious. lemme try, "perspective making"...too formal. let's try "top ten things i want to do for the year ahead". hmmm, somewhat chico/delamarish eh. but, i guess it is somehow practical. with it, i maybe able to asses if at the end of the year i am able to achieve the top ten things i want to accomplish for the year.
let's start off...
1. Get Married. this has been long overdue. we're supposed to get married through civil rites before the year ended but it did not push through at all. i was able to secure the marriage license i think before middle of december last year and for all we know, the year just slipped on without having our date with the judge. and since the license is only valid for 90 days, i presume this item will be fulfilled on the first quarter of the year. "just married"....:):):) wink, wink, wink...
2. Write Blog More Often. For the longest time, it has been my struggle to write constantly.
3. Read A Good Book Every Month. Especially the one in Booksale "Fix Your Home". It costs a lot but i think it is more than useful.
4. Lodge Our Application for Immigration to New Zealand.
5. Re-enroll In My Masters Program.
6. Open A Small Business.
7. Go To Church Every Week.
8. Have a Positive Outlook Always.
9. Go Home for the High School Homecoming.
10. Take a vacation somewhere in the country.
Not so much i suppose. I think i just enumerated things that are so simple and attainable with my meager salary and domesticated life.