Thursday, January 05, 2012

It's 2012 But I am so into 2011 Still...

I don't feel like it's a new year. I'm so into 2011 until now. What's wrong with me? I remember in previous opening of the year I would think of ways and things what I am going to do for the new year. But this time none at all. We had some fireworks though during the new year's eve. In fact, Bob and Dax stayed up the whole night through to witness the ushering in of the new year. Dax was even traumatized of the firecrackers. The smog was just unbearable though. I had cough and colds the day after. Since we live in a squatter like area (think about our main door a step a way from each other), my neighbors kids were all over the place shouting and lighting up all kinds of fireworks and firecrackers. It was so noisy.

Anyway, back to what I am talking about, since I don't feel like it's 2012 already I think I have to do my yearly new year resolution in time for the opening of Chinese New Year on January 23, 2012. With that, I will be able to at least feel the changing of the year.

Now, what do I have in mind for this year?
1. Number 1 in the list is Bob's wish which is a tour in Disneyland Hongkong. It has been my wish to go outside the country with my family and so it is what I have in mind too.
2. I am gonna do my best service to the Filipino in my last year of government service. Yes, I will resign after 14 years of government service and start building my own business empire or rather go somewhere else for a greener pasture and better education for Bob and Dax.
3. I will be a better husband, daddy and son to my parents. I will still continue to give as it gives me a different high. As I may say it again, I'd rather give than be given.

I think that's all for my wishes for this year.

No comments: