Thursday, September 06, 2012

Light At the End of the Tunnel..


Going home the other day after a slow-grind in the Office, Bob did not came rushing to me when I opened the gate. Her hands were in her back holding something and keeping it away from my eyesight. It was Baby Dax who spilled the beans that Ate Bob has a present to me. Then she gave me a piece of paper that says she loves me. Actually, she has done a number of those letters before but it was only this time that I took the effort in taking a picture.



After a tiring and exhausting day, it is always a relief when you get something like this from them. Sometimes, a hug and a kiss from my two girls always washes away all the bad vibes I got the whole day. Most of the time though, when I am depressed or had a bad day somewhere, I would usually hug them and in an instant I am like a new person. I am light hearted again and it's the time of the day that I always like to grab an ice cream (vanilla) to complete the entire package of being "feeling goody good" again because of my pretty and lovely daughters.

And so, when you feel down and lonely just like what the song says, just go to someone you love the most and give them a hug and you will feel better. Take it from me. :)


7 comments:

Archieviner said...

Ang sweet naman. Sarap palang magka anak kung ganyan:)

tHirDy... said...

ey thanks archie. my kids are super and extra sweet just like their papa. ahaha. :) yep. masarap may kids. madami din tradeoff pero its worth. :) gawa ka na din jan sa abroad. :)

Archieviner said...

haha. Bata pa ko sir. wala pa sa plan ko. Pero gusto ko rin magkaroon ng kids someday :) Kiss and hug mo ko sa kanila :)

tHirDy... said...

ay bata ka pa pala. cge taste everything at once muna before you settle down. hehehe...

Overthinker Palaboy said...

pawi ang pagod kapag may naglalambing ang mga bata no!

Jag said...

That was so sweet from them :)

Diamond R said...

Wow!Daddy cool kung lahat ng mga tatay ganyan lalaki ang mga bata ng maayos. keep it up. you deserve a vanila treat.