Sunday, October 07, 2012

Happy World Teachers Day!



I am surrounded by noble teachers way before I have the capacity to think of what I will be when I grow up. My mom was a teacher, all my aunts (all of them and has retired for good) in my mother side were teachers including my grand mother who I loved so dearly. I have such regards for teachers way back then because of their dedication to their work and for the mere fact that I was sent to college because of my mom's job as a teacher. If given the chance to, I would like to teach one day and become a teacher myself. Hurrah for all the teachers! Job well done!




Ate Bob was asked to give a surprise number to her teachers during the World Teachers Day Celebration last Friday, October 5, 2012. Here she is singing "Rolling In the Deep". 

3 comments:

Overthinker Palaboy said...

umaadele ulit a!

Archieviner said...

Happy Teacher's day :)

ZaiZai said...

Happy Teacher's Day!! Teachers are the best! :)