Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013...


As the year comes to a close, I cant help but be nostalgic of what has transpired to my life and my family. I was thinking of good things that happened to me for 2012 and I was overwhelmed by the blessings and good things that came our way. For that I am grateful to the Lord. In the same way, I also think about bad things but then I could not remember anything. Well maybe there are too but are just too petty and overpowered by good things. I have to thank the Lord for making life so easy and a breeze. What more I could ask for?

Another thing extra special for this year is that I am able to rekindle my fondness in blogging. And comes with it is meeting new blogger friends which makes blogging and blog hopping exciting and more educational.  I admit I am thrilled and always look forward everyday to having updates from co bloggers that I forgot I also have to write my thoughts too. I admit too that I spend plenty of time reading your blog guys than writing my own. And most especially I'd like to thank you for having find friends here in the blogging world. With the PBO there is a common bond that will embrace all of us. Although I will not be able to physically support you guys, in my heart, in my mind and in my thoughts I am for it. So I wave my hat to those who have started the PBO. I will find time this 2013 to join in one of our activities. I promise :)

For 2013, Ate Bob and Baby Dax will still be a big part of this blog. After all, this blog is about my two pretty and lovely daughters. While I will be spending the other half of 2013 away from them which makes me sad just thinking about it, I will still continue to drop a line or two on my adventures as Daddy Cool.

For the last hurrah of 2012, thank you blogger friends. You mean so much to Daddy Cool!

For 2013, let's continue to be an inspiration to our family and to our country!



Baby Dax says Merry Christmas Everyone!


Ate Bob says Happy New Year to All!


Altogether now, we say "Op Magadodo, lulu lala, kukurokuko Mwah Mwah Tsup Tsup"


Bye everyone, gotta go to Farmers to buy prawns for the Media Noche tomorrow!

16 comments:

Bino said...

Happy new year dadst!

Im_Rix said...

Próspero Año Y Felicidad!

June | Life and Spices said...

Op Magadodo, lulu lala, kukurokuko Mwah Mwah Tsup Tsup? hahahaha.. u really is a funny and cool dad..

Happy new year Dad

Anthony said...

marami po talaga tayo na dapat ipagpasalamat, lalo sa mga biyaya ni Lord. Happy New Year po sir Earl! :)

Senyor Iskwater said...

Manigong Baong Taon sa iyo Daddy!

Stay being a good father...

Lucky talaga kids mo to have you!

joy said...

Napaka sweet naman ng mga anak mo. Happy new year din sa inyo. By the way, mag abroad ka ba ba, since di mo ma spend ang half year ng 2013 with your daughters?

Mar Unplog said...

Happy New Year!

JonDmur said...

kakatuwa naman.... Happy Happy New year sa buong family ^^

Pao Kun said...

Happy new year po daddy cool! :)) Your kids should be proud; They're lucky and so blessed to have you as their dad! :))

Archieviner said...

Daddy why u will not spend ur half year 2013 with ur daughters?

You're really a good father to ur daughthers.

Stay Cool Daddy :)

Happy New Year. You're a blessings!

Lawrence said...

minsan hindi na talaga natin naaalala ang mga hindi magagandang pangyayari sa ating buhay lalo na't mas maraming magagandang pangyayari na dapat ipagpasalamat.

Happy New Year!

Overthinker Palaboy said...

idol ko talaga ang mga daddy blogger. maligayang bagong taon ginoo! :)

Balut said...

Happy New Year Daddy Cool!

Just to let you know I admire your being a "Daddy Cool" - most men are not as expressive as your are when it comes to family :)

Knowing you from the blogosphere is one among the good part of my 2012 :)

Wishing you a fruitful 2013!

jep buendia said...

you have two wonderful daughters!
and i think, you're really a cool dad to them :)

God bless you and your family! mabuhay ang mga nagsusumikap para sa kanilang pamilya :)

ZaiZai said...

Happy New Year! Excited na kami for more of Ate Bob and Baby Dax this 2013! :)

jonathan said...

Happy New Year din sa iyo at salamat sa pagbisita at ako'y magbabalik.