Monday, March 04, 2013

Ate Bob Turns 6 Today....


Spell happiness. That's the perfect word that can best describe how I feel since Ate Bob was born 6 years ago up until this time. Truly, God is amazing for bringing in sunshine in my life when I was lost years before I had my daughters. Last Sunday after the the pastor spoke about adversity in life and called for an altar call for those who have big problems in their current life, I could only pray for gratitude as I could not recall any moment lately that I encountered any problem. Instead, I thanked the Lord for giving me a wonderful wife, pretty, smart and lovely daughters and for just making my life complete.  I couldn'ask for more.

Today, as Ate Bob reaches another milestone I could only wish that she and Baby Dax will be in the pink of health all the time as I worry too much when they are sick. And also, I promise myself not to be too hard on her when it comes to her studies unlike during her pre school years when I have to pressure her to get the number 1 spot. But I still wish that come graduation day on March 21, she will deliver the valedictory speech. I will not be here during that day but my mind, body and spirit will be in the stage with her when she claims her rewards.

Later tonight, we will just have a simple dinner for her. She agreed with not having a party in school this year in exchange for a shih tzu puppy and the pink bike. The shih tzu puppy will be delivered on April 6 but the bike was purchased yesterday.

Happy birthday to the smartest, prettiest, lovable and the most beautiful kid in the whole wide world. Op magadodo, poke :)


Here's the birthday girl in her new pink bike


Making a turn this time.
 

Baby Dax tries her bike too.


Together now.

Life is beautiful indeed!

17 comments:

Gracie said...

Ang cute at adorable ng little girls mo. Happy birthday to ate Bob, stay pretty and kind to your dad and mom :) God bless!

Senyor Iskwater said...

congrats kay ate bob sa pink bike and sa puppy... shetruly desrves those gifts... excited na ako sa march 21... hehehe

June | Life and Spices said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Dad.
Advanced congratulations na din for her upcoming graduation! Alam ko you're overwhelming with so much happiness inside.

Rix said...

ang cute ng mag ate... happy birthday to ate bob :)

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Happy birthday, Ate Bob.

joy said...

Happy birthday ate bob and happy to hear about God's bkessings to you.

Blindpen said...

ang kyut-kyut naman.. happy birthday ate bob ^__^

Pao Kun said...

Happy birthday ate Bob! :)

Kyut naman ng bike ^_^ You deserve it. Can't wait to see the shih tzu too. Anong name kung sakali?

Ingat po kayo daddy Cool! Kelan po sched? 8?

Happiness!!! :)

Anthony said...

maligayang maligayang kaarawan ate bob! pahiram ng pink na bike :P biro lang.

jonathan said...

The best part of this entry is acknowledging the blessings of having two great children. What a lucky dad and what beautiful children!

ignored_genius said...

Happy birthday ate bob!

Pink Line said...

ang cute ng mga little girls mo.. happy birthday to Ate Bob.. baket pla wala ka sa graduation nya?

Jei Son said...

happy bday ate bob.. u have nice dad.

Overthinker Palaboy said...

1. san ka nagchuchurch?
2. haberdey kay ate bob!
3. best gift na natanggap ko nung bata ako ang bisikleta. :)

eArL... said...

Thanks everyone. I showed Ate Bob all your greetings and she's happy about it.
@pink, im leaving for the states on wednesday.
@overthinker, baptist church here in paranaque.

Archieviner said...

Ang cute ni Ate Bob with her pink bike. hehe. She deserve it. Congrats din sa puppy.

Happy birthday ate bob :)

Chee said...

happy birthday kay ate bob!